Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jul 15, 2011
Winston Salem, NC
What time does Felt and Feather normally close,? Was closed 30 mins before park close and it was closed. Only place to get what I was getting but they were closed. Before I get upset I wanted to see if that was normal for them

BGWnut

Advisory Panel
Sep 24, 2018
What time does Felt and Feather normally close,? Was closed 30 mins before park close and it was closed. Only place to get what I was getting but they were closed. Before I get upset I wanted to see if that was normal for them
Felt and feather isn't normally open to park close is every night. Emporium is though. Normally if you ask in Emporium they can get you what you were looking for in felt and feather though.

BGWnut

Advisory Panel
Sep 24, 2018
Thanks. That's unfortunate. Guess we should've asked cause going home tomorrow and not back prior to 31st, which is when we need it by.
You can always call the merchandise office and they can ship it to you. I have the number somewhere. I will have to try and find it.

Reactions: jtrothrock

Lord Robert

"Not pet. Wingman."
Apr 18, 2014
The sign definitely looks slightly different from the old one while staying true to the original. Queen Elizabeth I doesn't have her scepter and the colors are more present, I like it honestly.

Reactions: BGWnut and Mushroom
Apr 1, 2010
NC
Not the same. Looks to be a touch-up like Festhuas. The lower half of the Globe looks refreshed as does the gray and red brick paint.

The old picture referenced - Queen Elizabeth I is looking in a different direction, her head proportions are different (and better) in the new, and she is no longer holding a crop in her hand.

BTW, besides the great news traditional music has returned, are they flying proper England flags or still doing Union Jacks? For those unfamiliar, the correct flag should be a red cross dividing a white background in to four parts (St. George's Cross). The forth iteration "Union Jack" they have been using wasn't until 1801. (The Globe be like, "What the heck is that flag doing out there?") The Second Union Flag is a combination of the Cross of Saint Patrick, Union of Great Britain, and the Kingdom of Ireland. FYI, there is also a wrong way to fly it (upside down.)

EDIT: Lord Robert posted before I hit send.

Lord Robert

"Not pet. Wingman."
Apr 18, 2014
From a picture I saw of yesterday, the Union Jacks were up but they looked horribly faded while the real England flags looked bright and lovely. Don't know if I should make an irony joke here or not.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad