Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I noticed this a few weeks ago, but forgot to write about it.

With the new stickers on the cars on this ride they added a encrypted word on the back of each of them that follows the same cyphers that are used all over the X-Pedition area.

Gotta love the little details.

BEWARE
View attachment 27292

View attachment 27294

View attachment 27296

View attachment 27293
Whole thing cracked translates to "Beware spider venom". Not sure what that could mean?

@WrierSiamang152 here is the full set of all 12 cars. Unfortunately it appears that it's the same message cipher, repeated, on each sets of cars.

And @Nibbins , I know what you meant when you mentioned earlier about it being a pain to photograph each car. At the park today, I waited till after the ride was done, and started photographing each. I was getting a lot of strange stares from both the other passengers getting off the ride, as well as those in the queue. And heard a number of people asking eachother "what is that guy doing?"... however if only all those people were used to seeing me photograph things at the park - where all too often I can be found nearly crawling on the ground, composing a low angle shot just right - they probably wouldn't even give it a second thought 😉

Arm #1 Cars

IMG_1782.jpeg IMG_1783.jpeg IMG_1784.jpeg IMG_1785.jpeg

Arm #2 Cars

IMG_1786.jpeg IMG_1787.jpeg IMG_1788.jpeg IMG_1789.jpeg

Arm #3 Cars

IMG_1790.jpeg IMG_1791.jpeg IMG_1792.jpeg IMG_1793.jpeg

(And for the eagle-eyes, if you look close, it's interesting how two of the cars have the strip of brown accent painted - on arms #1 and #2 - just above the cipher images. So kind of interesting.)

@mtpelepele - Good observation!

Or.... perhaps it was intentionally placed upside down, as a "test" for the super observant people like yourself, to find 😀
If we invert the word Spider we get this.

1658492162071.png

SBIQEL can be unscrambled into BISQUE as long as you replace the L with a U.

What starts with R? Reptilian.

Reptilian doesn't have a U in it, but it has a you in it while you ride.

You just need to follow the clues.

Self Serve Bisque Coming Soon to Reptilian.

in total, all carts deciphered spell out "Beware spider venom venom creep beware spider(upside down) creep beware spider venom" everything makes sense except the spider being upside down and the word creep.

The theming is great but just witnessed something I don’t want to see ever again. The op started the ride with a woman and her kid in a stroller inside the ride area and did not stop it. I don’t know what they were doing there, but the ride should have been stopped.

The theming is great but just witnessed something I don’t want to see ever again. The op started the ride with a woman and her kid in a stroller inside the ride area and did not stop it. I don’t know what they were doing there, but the ride should have been stopped.
If you didn't catch the operators name, you can tell a supervisor (preferably an operations area sup or guest services) the time of day that you saw this and have the employee reported and maybe a slight description of said employee. Completely not ok for that to be missed.

If you didn't catch the operators name, you can tell a supervisor (preferably an operations area sup or guest services) the time of day that you saw this and have the employee reported and maybe a slight description of said employee. Completely not ok for that to be missed.

Seconding this. Make sure you tell someone before you leave — ideally an area supervisor or guest services like Evan said. That’s a serious safety issue that needs to be addressed ASAP.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad