Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Looks like a certain kd fan is featured on the apple zapple page

Oh god I was operating the ride when they were doing the media shooting for it.

The media people wanted me to break ridership rules in order to make "better pictures" because they didn't like the parents weren't together in the back...

The hilarious thing was a few days later one of the cars broke bearings in its wheels and it stopped out in a turnaround. received_1704063743014029.jpeg

Oh god I was operating the ride when they were doing the media shooting for it.

The media people wanted me to break ridership rules in order to make "better pictures" because they didn't like the parents weren't together in the back...

The hilarious thing was a few days later one of the cars broke bearings in its wheels and it stopped out in a turnaround.View attachment 20196

Geez! Can you explain more about that the ridership rule was and breaking it caused the ride to break?

At least cut the trims to minimal... though I think that's mostly an issue when they run a high number of cars since I think those are really block brakes anyways.
None of the brakes give a gut punch anymore except the final and that's still not bad, huge improvement, so I'm with don't touch it.

Reactions: Jonesta6
While at the park today, Apple Zapple had to be evacuated - which of course for that ride, is many different individual block zones/spiral stair cases to evacuate people from.

My son and I were both really bummed that we rode Twisted Timbers first, before riding Apple Zapple, so we were unfortunately not one of the evacuee's 😉

IMG_3658.jpg

IMG_3659.jpg

There was no line for this today, so we rode it. It’s nothing great, but I do enjoy it every time I ride it. No line helps a lot too. 🙂

Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad