Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Some thread on here...I have no idea where it is though.
Plus it's somewhat common sense. The purple was starting to fade to a white-ish color in some areas...

Well I'm glad to see busch taking care of their coasters. I was watching a bunch of coasters on YouTube by sharpproductions. Some of them looked it had been there for a 100 years

Reactions: CastleOSullivan
You know, i have always wanted Apollo's Chariot to have different colors. I would have loved Red and Gold tracks with a Darker more Metallic looking cars. I also envisioned a more Roman temple-like queue line area, with vines overgrowing, fountains..mosaics.. a more authentic atmosphere really. Oh, and not to mention that the "House" that you go through during the ride was actually a fallen replica Roman monument and the landscape of the ride held more statues and themeing. Ah~ well. I will continue to hope.

Do we know if Apollo has been painted? I really don't think it has. I drive by there almost everyday and I've seen no sign of any work done, nor does it look any better.

cotnoutlaw said:
it looked like they painted the rails in line but not the ride itself!

Yea I noticed that too. And if they did paint the ride itself they must have painted it a sun-dried purple, because it looked the same as usual. Also I rode it in the front row, and still saw some rust on parts of the track, so as far as my observations have gone I would say no it hasn't been painted.

Thats the way it looke to me also rails painted not the ride, it did beat my face to death riding it in the cold rain today........

Yep, hit in the face by a goose on the first drop. Kinda hard to enjoy the rest of the ride after that! The goose was later found with a broken neck, but it smelled amazing!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad