Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
CastleOSullivan said:
So this was after the cannon blast? What caught fire, or is it possible that the flames just went out of control? Aside from the finale, this scene is probably most susceptible to having issues. The fires look cool, but probably cling to any small bit of debris, or anything that isn't in its proper place.

The show mechanics here are a lot like the show building in Escape From Pompeii. I wouldn't be surprised if some type of show control system can stop everything without human interference.

It appeared that the cannon mis fired. Also the effect on the stage appeared to fail as well. However a large fire developed where the cannon "impact" would have been....and a stage hand came over with a fire extinguisher and started fighting the fire. Then the show stopped and everyone of evacuated.

My brother and I were getting in line for Trapper's yesterday and we noticed that through the trees, we could see All For One doing rehearsals.  The trees obstruct a good portion of the view, but you can see enough of it all. We decided to hang out and watch for a little while.  I snagged some footage as well.

It's so much fun watching dress rehearsals as a fan. You can't really see it in this video, but during some dress rehearsals you see a side of the actors where they play around and/or don't seem to give a care. There is not as much room (if any at all) for that type of behavior in a rehearsal like this where the safety of so many people is at stake in the real show. These people are true professionals.

They're true professionals and they're incredibly friendly and down-to-earth! We've talked to the guy who plays Rochefort a few times and he's a really cool guy. Him and my step dad will chat it up occasionally after shows since not many kids go to get their pictures with the bad guy. What's really cool is the girl who does the pre-show stuff with the guy always recognizes us when we're there now. My little brother is in middle school and is obsessed with the show to the point where he likes to go home and act it out on his trampoline. He told her all about that a few times ago and now she'll always stop and chat us up before the show if she sees us. Tonight, she sat down next to us and talked to use for a good few minutes. She was giving my younger brother advice on how to train to be in shows like All For One someday. She also confirmed that the last show is on September 3rd in case anyone else was wondering. It's really cool and really has a positive impact on kids when the cast of shows will take time to talk with them and give them advice and show their appreciation for loyal fans who show up to support the show.

Wow, the energy the show gave off for it's last show was crazy good. The audience felt it too and cheered quite a lot.

I love this show so freaking much! :D

Reactions: jornor and Flyer
^I agree. I think some of this seasons' critics have already forgotten about last year.

Also, I will continue uploading videos, but some might be "unlisted". You can find almost any of my unlisted videos on YouTube just by searching for the word "unlisted" on the ParkFans Forums.

What's interesting is that "All For One" 2016 had more cons than pros, but the pros helped me see that despite the shows biggest problems when it came to story, characters, consistency, and sound; it had a lot of potential. Then when "All For One" 2017 came along, there was a lot more pros and the tiny cons, wherever they were, was not there for me.

The biggest improvement from last year to this year to me was most certainly the story and characters. It's amazing that the cardboard cutout, almost non-existent dullards from last year had turned into characters that you remember and care about during the entire show. Everything else from the costumes, sets, sound, effects and the other things I did like from last year actually improved in ways I didn't think would be done, but there you go.

Reactions: jornor
This is so good! Thank you so much for this. :)

Just looking at the show from that angle makes me appreciate the creative staging that this version pulls off well.

Reactions: Flyer and jornor
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad