Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

kings__gardens

#1 Twisted Timbers Fanboy
Mar 26, 2022
We all know about some of the trainwrecks that BGW has put out in the past. But how about other parks? What would you say is the worst show you’ve seen in a theme park?

Reactions: SLC Headache
The stunt shows at SFA have always been terrible, including (especially?) the Holiday in the Park versions. That being said, I go and see it every time I'm there! Silly, low brow, and absolutely fun. I'm always particularly impressed by seeing the Holiday in the Park version, then heading to the saloon afterwards to watch the exact same cast singing and dancing!

• Haha
Reactions: Zachary
How dare you! This show was hilarious, and I appreciate that it doesn't take itself too seriously.

The moment the giant Old Bay came out, I nearly fell off my chair laughing
It's terrible, but if you treat it like a movie and pretend you're on MST3K it becomes hilariously terrible.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Reactions: Lord Robert
Don’t have the link but somewhere online there’s a video of a Six Flags show from the 80s where Foghorn Leghorn dances around stage in a confederate soldier uniform while singing an upbeat rendition of Dixie.

How dare you! This show was hilarious, and I appreciate that it doesn't take itself too seriously.

The moment the giant Old Bay came out, I nearly fell off my chair laughing
We enjoyed it too. It was actually the only show we'd seen at any park in a long time. It surely was nothing great, but it was entertaining and a nice way to rest between ride sessions.

I dont know what show it was, but KD, 2012, heard from the Nickelodeon Ride queue, country-western-pop-techno mashups... off key... off beat... it was then when I realized what Simon Cowell meant by "amusement park performer"

And I thought the Haunt pop song mashup performed by either really bad lip-synchers or those who can't sing well at the Old Dominion theater several years ago was bad...

Don’t have the link but somewhere online there’s a video of a Six Flags show from the 80s where Foghorn Leghorn dances around stage in a confederate soldier uniform while singing an upbeat rendition of Dixie.
Oh my GOD I need to see this shit. What a legendary reaction meme for group chats, just foghorn leghorn gaslighting people about their conduct while dressed as a Confederate soldier.

Any clue where you originally saw it? Like YouTube or a private source?

You’ve been warned.

The backdrop is Epcot’s hilariously lame and uniquely uninviting fountains, Goofy conclusively self-identifies as a dog, Mickey exchanges weapon fire with an alien robot dinosaur, the prevailing costume theme is Spaceballs + Coneheads, the zero-IP preening baddie is a shiny ambulatory disco chestburster, the aerial platform technology consists solely of a bedazzled boom lift parked under the stage, and Mickey wraps up the closing moments of the show by inventing the Dab as he plummets through a steaming trapdoor.

What the hell is there NOT to love about this show?

• Haha
Reactions: belsaas and Nicole
Oh my GOD I need to see this shit. What a legendary reaction meme for group chats, just foghorn leghorn gaslighting people about their conduct while dressed as a Confederate soldier.

Any clue where you originally saw it? Like YouTube or a private source?

Found the video on Reddit!

Holy cow that is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while

Found the video on Reddit!

I think I actually saw that show when I was a kid, as that was my park growing up.

As an aside, am I the only one who noticed everyone clapping along, except for the African American girl in pink on the lower right in the audience?

Reactions: mtorange
Here’s a trainwreck from one of the best parks in the world

Notice how most of the music in the show is songs that became popular because of Tiktok

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad