Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Correction. It opens the opposite way as it's supposed to and you e-stop the ride. We actually broke the teacups. Also it was Nicole and I tag-teaming. I don't get all the credit.

After we got off the ride op told us that no one had ever done that before, shook my hand, and offered to buy me something.

We're really good at teacups.

^ Good at breaking them! If you two are going to break rides, do it at your own home park! Honestly!

Reactions: Zimmy
Reading my post again it makes it sound like the ride op told us all of that as we were leaving. That's not actually how it went down. He walked up to us on the opposite side of the path after we had left. He was laughing too hard when we were actually at the ride to say anything. Best KD moment ever.

There were far worse things going on than this jonquil. I have a picture of some questionable Grizzly vandalism. (Not administered by any PFN member)

Reactions: Reece
If you want to talk about vandalism, I saw some drawings of genitals on one of the International Street tables.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Reactions: Zimmy and Nicole
Maybe we should compare penmanship on these 2 pieces of art Joe. Call it 'investigative', and see if it could be the same artist.

Mazakman said:
Maybe we should compare penmanship on these 2 pieces of art Joe. Call it 'investigative', and see if it could be the same artist.

We need to have photographic evidence and let Jon give us his impression!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad