Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I feel like there was never a time when my kids, no matter how small, ever liked those kiddie swings. Bored faces from the first minute of their very first ride.

WYDaily got an official statement about Wirbelwindchen's removal.

Busch Gardens is continually looking for opportunities and always strives to provide new entertainment experiences for our guests [...]

The park has created an additional seating area for guests to relax while waiting for family and friends riding the Oktoberfest attractions. This is where the Werbelwindchen children swing area was located.

Source:

I don't know that I have ever seen anyone riding this. The bigger swing are still there. I guess this ride was good for the 2 year olds.

So....a table and umbrella is a new enetrtainment experienceand the park values that more than an attraction that kids really enjoyed? I know that there was a very specific age group that could ride that but my son rode it every time we were in the park when he was little.

• Dislike
Reactions: belsaas and Nicole
Now we know that a couple of chairs is the parks' idea of "new entertainment experiences."
Didn't know BGW became a Dorney tier park. ?

...EDIT: Joke fell flat. I should have known, Michigan's Adventure is the park that gets A Park Bench as their new and exciting addition. (Not to mention the massive brain fart because BGW is also getting an actual ride.)

Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad