Should the park make it a priority to improve it's dining

• Total voters
Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
We spent a week at Disney World recently and it made me really appreciate the food choices that BGW has. I had somewhat of a hard time finding something that I truly desired and didn't mind overpaying for. We tend to eat a snack and then continue with the day instead of eating a big meal all at once. I really missed the pizza pretzels while we were in Florida, I generally had to settle for something I didn't really want. I could definitely see some room for improvement on a few things and wouldn't mind seeing the option for a indoor, sit-down restaurant like Disney had. We never ate at one while we were there because we didn't want to spend the time, because that's just how we are, but it would be something that I would probably consider during one of the long summer days that we are there. I think if anything I would just like to see some new items appropriately placed in each country.

Zachary said:
This. Where's my French food?

Bread, are you happy now? It's either that or snails and frog legs!

Nah, here's a nice assortment of (images and history) what each country represented by BGW has to offer:
France
England
Scotland
Ireland
Italy
Germany

I already think that Italy and Germany are covered, but the other countries don't really have much at all in terms of domestic-style foods from their real world counterparts. It would be absolutely lovely in my mind if each country had their own pseudo-domestic restaurant or pub (ENGLAND + IRELAND) that sold assorted foods for the country that they're in.

I believe they should add some indoor seating to the smokehouse. If not, ATLEAST add some lighting to the area. When I eat there during hos, it's basically pitch black, Id like to see what I'm eating

Reactions: Party Rocker
It's no secret that the most popular place to eat in the entire park is Festhaus, both for it's capacity and that it's climate controlled. And we've all seen it. Weather starts to get nasty or gets exceedingly hot & humid out, that place is jam packed. Italy is only nice to eat at so long as the weather isn't bad.

I would argue for a nice French restaurant to be installed. There's plenty of room in that part of the park that could be dedicated to that.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad