Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

belsaas

Professional Shitposter
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
I mean Silver Dollar City is a real banger. Just finished my third trip from FL in as many years. Most of those parks have some merit to be there. Kings Island does seem out of place to me though.

Reactions: wombat96
This is what happens when you do open voting, parks tend to do internal campaigns asking their employees to vote for the park, a specific ride, and some other things in order to try and get the best results possible.

Reactions: Nicole and belsaas
Me, when I see USA Today 10Best polls posted about anywhere, ever:

angry community GIF

For anyone who doesn't know yet:

[...] USA Today doesn't give a shit about the competitors or the results of these 10Best polls—it is just a manipulative marketing tool USA Today uses to corner brands and fans of those brands into driving traffic to their website to farm clout, SEO, and, most importantly, advertising dollars.

They're a disgusting, abusive, blackmail scheme and one of these days I'm going to go high and to the right and draft the most furious article I've ever penned—and it will be solely about why 10Best is a fucking cancer. I will then proceed to spam a link to that article everywhere that ever dares to mention these goddamn polls or their results. I will terrorize every brand that engages with them and every publication that mentions them. The only time uttering the phrase "USA Today 10Best" should be socially acceptable is when discussing how best to erase them from human consciousness.

The world has a lot of problems, but holy shit, if I had one wish, I'd use it on USA Today's fucking 10Best polls.

Burn Them All GIF

Last edited:

angry community GIF

They're a disgusting, abusive, blackmail scheme and one of these days I'm going to go high and to the right and draft the most furious article I've ever penned—and it will be solely about why 10Best is a fucking cancer. I will then proceed to spam a link to that article everywhere that ever dares to mention these goddamn polls or their results. I will terrorize every brand that engages with them and every publication that mentions them in any way other to attempt to contribute to their distraction.

The world has a lot of problems, but holy shit if I had one wish, I'd use it on USA Today's fucking 10Best polls.

Burn Them All GIF

Please Zachary,

Tell us how you feel.
🤣😂

angry community GIF

They're a disgusting, abusive, blackmail scheme and one of these days I'm going to go high and to the right and draft the most furious article I've ever penned—and it will be solely about why 10Best is a fucking cancer. I will then proceed to spam a link to that article everywhere that ever dares to mention these goddamn polls or their results. I will terrorize every brand that engages with them and every publication that mentions them in any way other to attempt to contribute to their distraction.

The world has a lot of problems, but holy shit if I had one wish, I'd use it on USA Today's fucking 10Best polls.

Burn Them All GIF
Good.

Let the hate flow through you.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad