Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
2021 official description:

It's always Halloween on Hemlock Lane. Our story picks up where the Fairy Tales ended - our coven of distraught witches was given a new start in this very special halfway house for wayward souls. Throughout the years the residents have worked to make their new home a welcoming place for their next victims. It's time to find out if a treat is in your future or if it's all just an evil trick in this scare maze.

The first photo in @zachclarke2's post above has one of my favorite effects in this house. The quill on the book on the mantle glides around the page as of the book is writing itself. This house in particular is just so incredibly dense—it can be easy to miss a lot of the smaller details like that.

I know a lot of folks don't think the witches are scary—and I get that—but this house is a legit masterpiece. The coat rack? The bell wall? So many absolutely incredible elements.

The first photo in @zachclarke2's post above has one of my favorite effects in this house. The quill on the book on the mantle glides around the page as of the book is writing itself. This house in particular is just so incredibly dense—it can be easy to miss a lot of the smaller details like that.

I know a lot of folks don't think the witches are scary—and I get that—but this house is a legit masterpiece. The coat rack? The bell wall? So many absolutely incredible elements.
I never noticed that one. I will have to be more attentive tomorrow when I go back.

Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad