Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Seriously?

There was immediate and continual protest, when Alpen was banned, until the Staff relented and unbanned him.

I remember that completely. They were the saddest days the forum has seen since I joined Nicole. We were literally twiddling our thumbs for days. I was hoping your comment meant something other than the obvious unbanning of Alpen. Sorry :)

Nicole said:
Seriously?

There was immediate and continual protest, when Alpen was banned, until the Staff relented and unbanned him.

All that proved was that as long as you are liked on this board, you can do anything without ever being held accountable for your actions.

James said:
Nicole said:
Seriously?

All that proved was that as long as you are liked on this board, you can do anything without ever being held accountable for your actions.

I hope that is changing.

b.mac said:
I'm not sure how to react to this, but it is pretty pointless considering most of the previously banned members have made new accounts here.

If there's one thing I should say... Follow the fucking rules.

....and the people who haven't won't come back and those who do will sink themselves again. Considering one of them consistently posted details of off duty out of spotlight TMs then proceeded to attack members and staff from a great many of other names after the fact.

OMG OMG OMG PLUTO IS MY FAVORITE PLANET!!!!! BRING IT BACK THOSE "SCIENTISTS" WERE STUPID FOR REMOVING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

Reactions: Nicole
^^^ I would actually encourage this. I think everybody has enough sympathy for Pluto to give it another chance. Wait, did I just say the campaign line for #obama2012?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad