Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Merboy said:
So there was only 300 made? How might someone like myself attain one if I live in Raleigh and can't get to the park anytime soon? :(

Luke got one for me too, I live in Raleigh as well. If you make a deal with him I can get it to you if you want.

Reactions: Merboy and Luke
Shane! Fellow Raleighite! Aw, thanks so much! It's cool though, Luke said he's going to ship it. Gotta get mah BG memorabilia! And as a matter of interest, how often do you get to BG?

Reactions: Luke
Merboy said:
Shane! Fellow Raleighite! Aw, thanks so much! It's cool though, Luke said he's going to ship it. Gotta get mah BG memorabilia! And as a matter of interest, how often do you get to BG?
It's in the mail...Hope you like it as much as did.

Reactions: Merboy
I went to the park on Thursday and was upset that they were out of DVDs at the Emporium and the Tempesto shop. I went again today and found that the gift shop in Germany had tons of them. The woman at the register said they had just gotten another shipment of DVDs. I'm just happy I was able to get one before my drive back to Ohio.

Reactions: Nicole
Jared4781 said:
Will they be selling these DVDs this year? I never got out to the park to grab a copy and would love to see it.

I would love to see it too. I can't find it anywhere online - can anyone upload it somewhere if it's not for sale?

Reactions: jornor
My understanding was that it was strictly while supplies lasted and that they were all gone before the end of the season.

Reactions: Mushroom
The Hessian said:
One of my friends who works at the park is in the video

Great story.

Anyways, If anyone would want to sell a copy of this DVD please let me know.

robbierob said:
jornor said:
The Hessian said:

Great story.

I've got a sealed, unopened copy available.

RobbieRob - wow! How much are you trying to get for said copy?

jornor said:
robbierob said:
jornor said:
The Hessian said:

Great story.

I've got a sealed, unopened copy available.

RobbieRob - wow! How much are you trying to get for said copy?
I'd take $65 for this limited edition, brand new,factory sealed, Rare & Out Of Print DVD.

Attachments

• 0305161738_kindlephoto-21604193.jpg
    0305161738_kindlephoto-21604193.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: jornor
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad