Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
They're also only opening Delirium and Dominator: no Twisted Timbers means it probably isn't worth the trip for me.

They said that they are going to announce the FULL ride list soon. Could we see TT after all?

They said that they are going to announce the FULL ride list soon. Could we see TT after all?

Its absence was a little conspicuous, admittedly, but it might be an issue of waiting to gauge interest in the event to see if it's worth it? (I wondered if it was an issue of space, and they weren't planning on opening that back section of the park?)

They are saying 16 rides open, which IIRC is pretty close to how many are usually open for Winterfest. I'd imagine it would be more than just Dominator being open.

• Wow
Reactions: Mushroom and Dombot
I still think that at least one more coaster should be open. Also shouldn’t there be a thread for the event.

So let’s say 8 planet snoopy rides plus Dominator, TT, and some flats in CAG and OV. I mean that would work just about perfectly.

If they don’t do the antique cars as a drive through light display they are missing out.

I definitely find TT’s absence a bit odd considering it would be the biggest draw for the park.

I'm wondering if it's an issue with the COVID logistics as it pertains to loose articles? Combine with the lower capacity—they don't need to separate rows on Dominator, going by the standard set by BGW with Apollo's/Griffin not needing to leave empty rows—maybe it just isn't worth the hassle of trying to operate within the restrictions.

The new EO doesn't require 6 feet of separation on the ride so they could have TT go every row if lines are going to be an issue. They could also do timed passes if they decide to go every other row to manage the queue.

The other alternative is to go with Racer 75 which opens up a lot more capacity if they go with 2 of every 3 rows filled per car and both sides running.

Reactions: fugitiveALiEN
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad