Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Summer Nights Live! will run from June-August 2020, with select dates as member only shows. No acts or set dates have been announced.
If anyone from Busch is monitoring this forum big huge vote here for bringing back Passing Zone those guys were great and each show had some slightly different content so I would definitely come back for that possibly more then once even.

The early indication so far is that Busch Gardens is carrying forward with the AGT acts these this year as well.

I will echo @horsesboy that passing zone would be nice to have back.

I've been thinking about who might else would fit in with the lineup.

From the most recent season:

*Light balance kids -
Light balance has been a mainstay; I would not be surprised to see them back. But they may also bring light balance kids along.
Possibility: 8/10

*V. Unbeatable
would be a potentially interesting addition but may not fit in with the rest looking at the historic acts they've previously brought in. They're also all from India, so depending on their current show schedule they may be too expensive if they have to fly them to America for these shows.
Possibility 4/10

*Alex Dowis
would not surprise me as an addition as he would fit with the historic line up. Though, objectively, not as entertaining as some.
Possibility 6/10

Acts I'd like them to bring but are long shots:

*Ndlovu youth choir
Amazing, but I don't see BGW bringing vocal acts for these shows. Plus there's possibly high travel expenses
Possibility 1/10

*Ryan Neimiller
I love this guy so much. One can argue it's not too far of a cry given that passing zone are technically comedians. But I don't see it happening.
Possibility 3/10

*Kodi Lee:
Yeah this is a pipe dream. I don't see them bringing a singing act plus Kodi is likely out of their budget.
Possibility 1/10

From previous seasons:

*Duo transcend:
I think they would be a really nice addition. May be too scary for BGW? (I really get the feeling they're going for fun entertainment and this may feel too dangerous for BGW)
Possibility 4/10

*Mochi:
I could really see this guy's act working for BGW but he got eliminated fairly early. I'm not sure he's well-known enough.
Possibility 5/10

*Shin Lim:
Too expensive. Would be awesome but isn't going to happen
Possibility 3/10

*Zurcaroh:
Yes yes yes. Please sign them up. (Sadly I don't see it happening)
Possibility 2/10

*Jon Dorenbos:
I really want this to happen and I think he would both fit in and be famous enough to draw a crowd.
Possibility (an optimistic) 7/10

I rated everyone above without looking at their current touring schedule which could be very telling about the chances of them coming. I'm going to work on that next and update.

Jon Dorenbos:
No tour info published

Ryan Neimiller:
Actually possible! He has a hole in his calendar from 27 June to 23 July and his July show is in Philly; not far away.

Shin Lim:
Booked solid in Vegas

Zurcaroh:
No tour info published

Mochi:
No tour info published

Duo transcend:
No tour info published

Kodi Lee:
No tour info published

No tour info for anyone else.

So that was a big waste of time...

So I actually thought this was confirmed that they were doing the rotating shows in the Gl9be again this year.

Either way I can confirm that this year includes Light Balance Kids. I think Light Balance as well but I only have 100% confirmation about Light Balance Kids

Last edited:
So I actually thought this was confirmed that they were doing the rotating shows in the Gl9be again this year.

Either I can confirm that this year includes Light Balance Kids. I think Light Balance as well but I only have 100% confirmation about Light Balance Kids

I hadn't seen confirmation of this, but from some of the early spring marketing I'd seen, I considered the AGT acts confirmed at minimum.

Reactions: BGWnut

Either I can confirm that this year includes Light Balance Kids. I think Light Balance as well but I only have 100% confirmation about Light Balance Kids
I was under the impression that it had been confirmed and announced already but I have not seen any list of acts yet.

I hadn't seen confirmation of this, but from some of the early spring marketing I'd seen, I considered the AGT acts confirmed at minimum.

I can confirm they are happening but the entire lineup isn't set. The only group I know with 100% certainty is Light Balance Kids

Reactions: Zachary
I was under the impression that it had been confirmed and announced already but I have not seen any list of acts yet.
Yeah I thought the park said something about it but didn't say anything about performers

Summer Nights Live! will run from June-August 2020, with select dates as member only shows. No acts or set dates have been announced.
I guess this is what I was referring to when I said I thought it had already been confirmed.

Does anyone know if the kid rave thing in the Royal Palace Theater is happening again this year?

Asking for two friends aged 9 and 11.

Didn't happen last year, did it?

“Spark!” last year would have been alright, but instead we ended up getting “Sparkless!” after the first week. Unless they have pyrotechnics, I want something new; preferably live.

I thought it was better last year than the year before, largely because the bubble foam was no longer crammed over in that slippery corner under the DJ booth, forcing kids to fall all over each other in a small area.

Of course, "better" is all relative.

Fireworks seem unnecessary IMO, when much of the time you can walk out of the show and see an actual fireworks show fifteen minutes later. But I'd be all for more pyro. Why not.

Unsurprisingly, Summer Nights and Summer Nights Live! have both, seemingly, been scrapped for 2020. They’ve been removed from the event listing on the website and their pages now redirect to the general event index.

stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad