Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Mushroom

Getting aHEAD of myself
Advisory Panel
Feb 12, 2011
I was browsing the 2012 events calendar from BGW and read that on Pass Member Preview day, they will have a St. Patrick's Day celebration (obviously since PMPDay is on St. Pat's Day). Sounds interesting...

BTW, mods, I have no idea if this is just a show or anything--if you would like to move this thread to the Shows category, feel free

Reactions: Party Rocker
They did this the very first time they had a Pass Preview Day, in 2001. It was St. Patrick's Day. It was also the day Ireland opened to the public.

I remember 'cause it hailed and poured all day. We rode a full circuit of the Skyride, got our free Irish junk (which I still have) and left.

Have fun!!!!!! The crazy Irish Gingerish part of me will be all decked out, just not at the park.

-Sky

Skyrider said:
They did this the very first time they had a Pass Preview Day, in 2001. It was St. Patrick's Day. It was also the day Ireland opened to the public.

I remember 'cause it hailed and poured all day. We rode a full circuit of the Skyride, got our free Irish junk (which I still have) and left.

-Sky

Ireland did not open to the public on PPD in 2001. It opened later in that season. Employees had a preview night and then it opened up to the public on May 19th, 2001.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad