Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
I regret ever starting this wretched project but, alas, I have gotten it to a point where it's worthy of being shared.

Here is a spreadsheet that includes every park pass for every park in the SEAS chain. Included are monthly and yearly prices, a chart of benefits, the various upgrade options offered, and some rough notes about each park's specific benefits. As you'll see if you read through some of the notes, the restructured program is still a bit of a mess in some places (I'm looking at you, Aquatica Orlando).

Planned Updates:
  • List the number of blackout dates for each pass in the blackouts column
  • Spend more time delving into the fine print for the passes at various parks
  • Add PhotoKey stipulations to the Notes column for each park that offers a free PhotoKey

Hopefully someone finds this helpful. If anyone spots anything at all wrong or missing, please let me know.

Last edited:
Quite a number of things but from SWSD PR:
-Is it correct that the discount for discovery cove is 50%? I presume this would mean that prices for the Dolphin swim and resort package would start at $100, and the Day Resort Package would start at $80.

Yes, the annual pass member will receive a 50% discount on the purchase off the Day Resort + Dolphin Swim and Day Resort options. The pass member will need to call our Contact Center to make a reservation and inquire about the pricing at that time.

-For the Bring a friend tickets, is there any more information on those? Will pass members be able to use multiple tickets at once? What dates will they be available?

The first ticket will be available for use January - February and the second ticket will be available March – April. Please note that the dates are subject to change without notice.

-For the Animal Experiences, which ones are discounted to 50% off?

The animal experiences will change, so you will need to look up the information on the pass member website or call our Contact Center to inquire which ones are available at that time.

also one BAF ticket is good all year I think, and for most water parks, the Platinum passes are actual the same product offered on the main websites for the related park. IE AQSD platinum is listed as the SeaWorld Platinum pass.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
One thing I would note is, after this update to the passes, I still received my pass holder discount when we booked Discovery Cove. I specifically told them I was a pass member at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. I wonder if this was just a fluke, if it will be a "not advertised" benefit.

Reactions: Zachary
Or perhaps the wide variety of passes and benefits are too complicated for the SEAS customer service to keep straight either. @Zachary created a massive spreadsheet, and it still isn’t complete.

Or it could be the various parks have simply failed to advertise all of their perks. Possibly they don’t know about the Discovery Cove discount policies?

Maybe it would be easier for everyone, if they just standardized benefits the chain...

Last edited:
Reactions: Zimmy
One thing I would note is, after this update to the passes, I still received my pass holder discount when we booked Discovery Cove. I specifically told them I was a pass member at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. I wonder if this was just a fluke, if it will be a "not advertised" benefit.

Do you know how much you saved?

Part II of this project was going to be to try to collect and consolidate user reports of what perks they are actually given based on their pass type, home park, etc.

Reactions: Nicole
Do you know how much you saved?

I was able to take advantage of the pass member special $99 dolphin swim. Maybe this could be construed as a chain wide promotion out of the norm, when otherwise, a discount wouldn't apply. But I specifically mentioned my home park.

yeah the dolphin swim deal is something that is live for I think all parks. For the record I currently have active BGW premier and SWSA Platinum. So assuming by cross-referencing I've been able to guess at what perks are available to all, just cant confirm for SP, SWSD, or FL. I wonder if @netdvn or any other FL members have the actual FL platinum. Fairly sure none of us have the SWSD pass though; that I've seen anyway.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad