Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I have twice been asked to take a survey. Given that BOTH times I was alone and clearly at the upper end of the parks target age group. I am not sure I buy that the park is targeting any demographic to scew results.

Reactions: Alf33 and Nicole
I just happened to be standing by the survey area one afternoon and noticed the survey requester (mostly because he was loud). It seemed like they were doing standard survey procedures of asking every 5th or 6th guest that went by. Most happened to be families but that was to be expected considering most guests at the park that day were families.

Also, just a note (not to make this the survey thread) there is a reason these are called "exit-surveys". They are meant to be done as guest exit because it is assumed they are done with their day. If you stop people in the middle of the day, they have not fully experienced the park yet and your survey questions may impact their visit. This gives bad survey results which are not helpful.

A few years ago, during F&W they used the shack outside of the entrance for a survey on ipads. This one was letting anyone come up and gave out F&W wine corks. The survey was only about F&W though.

Reactions: jornor
Um, when did this thread transform into a thread about surveys? Weren't we talking about Scott Gasparich who left Busch Gardens for good?

Reactions: CastleOSullivan
How about this, good riddance to bad rubbish. Lets hope he has a minimal impact on HOS. He is at best a hack with no real sense of art.

I would say that surveys are vastly more interesting then Scott.

Zimmy said:
How about this, good riddance to bad rubbish.  Lets hope he has a minimal impact on HOS.  He is at best a hack with no real sense of art.

I would say that surveys are vastly more interesting then Scott.

On the contrary, I think Scott Gasparich is the more interesting topic to talk about. When it comes to the stuff he did at Busch Gardens Williamsburg that was either decent/okay, bad, or even downright ugly.

I find it rather interesting that Pete Dunklee didn't remove "London Rocks" and "Roll Out The Barrel" in 2016 which was his first year and then this year he (and probably Phil Raybourn) decides to remove the two shows that were created by Scott Gasparich in favor of new ones (two new shows that I pray is better than the shows Scott made).

I wonder if Mix It Up! is next on the list.

I wonder, when Scott was announced to be the new VP of Entertainment, how did all of you react? I wonder about it because we have high hopes for Pete Dunklee as VP but did you all similarly react to Scott or was it different?

I don't remember there being any fanfare. It kind of just happened... Silently.

After Linda Cuddihy retired, there was another VP of entertainment between her and him that didn't last very long. I'm not too well versed on his history, but I believe his first show as VP was Frankenrock.

CastleOSullivan said:
I don't remember there being any fanfare. It kind of just happened... Silently.

After Linda Cuddihy retired, there was another VP of entertainment between her and him that didn't last very long. I'm not too well versed on his history, but I believe his first show as VP was Frankenrock.

And that's it? Not much attention for the one in between the two is there? I'm glad that Pete Dunklee got some attention when he was announced, in fact I was happy when he was chosen. I wonder if the working environment got better with him, you already know the horror stories of Scott's "iron rule".

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad