Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
When did the day the prizes would increase with each egg? I only recall them saying there would be fun freebies in them. I had assumed they would all be roughly the same value

Bg official said that in reply to one of their posts. I thought I had posted it here but now I can't find it. I'll go look for it.

Ah ha. Okay @BGWnut I found it.

They clearly say in the top that the prizes will get bigger

Screenshot_20190413-114113~2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BGWnut
Yes they do. They just don't advertise it. Got that directly from a high up Ops leader.

I wouldn't trust them to actually know what products they offer as though are largely sold and controlled by other departments. Also depends on how high up we are talking. There are a lot of Ops leadership that have absolutely nothing to do with QQ or rides at all and therefore probably wouldn't know.

I just asked someone I know who actually can see the product lists and she confirmed that there is no product for Annual QQ. There is apparently one for an all summer QQ but she says it was barely used last year and that it might all have been testing to see if they work correctly.

This egg location. Still trying to find it's contents

Screenshot_20190420-143207~2.png

Can we stop measuring e-penii and get back to the topic at hand please? Kthx

Hm. I noticed this post. Seems suspicious like maybe the person who told them have them bad info (judging by the lack of official posts about it). But, maybe?

Screenshot_20190421-142500~2.png

The park just posted that a egg was hidden today....WTF? Easter Sunday and they didnt post about hiding one yet 3 days after Easter they do.

Reactions: Zachary
The park just posted that a egg was hidden today....WTF? Easter Sunday and they didnt post about hiding one yet 3 days after Easter they do.

I'm not surprised. Keep in mind, the park's original plan was to have three eggs and do one egg per weekend for the month of April.

Then last week, they announced they added an additional 2 eggs to the pool. (Making the remaining total 4 for the rest of the month).

They hid an egg Thursday last week and Saturday last week.

So midweek this week and during this weekend also make sense.

I get why one might expect one on Easter Sunday; but I can also see why not.

Reactions: BGWnut
Anyone looking today? I'm heading to the park now. I want to search but only get to come a couple of weeks a year so can't decide whether to use my time looking or not.

Anyone looking today? I'm heading to the park now. I want to search but only get to come a couple of weeks a year so can't decide whether to use my time looking or not.

My recommendation to you would be to go about your day like you would normally, but maybe take non-typical paths and maybe spend additionally time looking behind/in things that you normally wouldn't. But don't spend too much dedicated just searching for a needle in a haystack. If it isn't found today and you are planning to go tomorrow; they will release a set of clues that make a dedicated search more reasonable.

Reactions: UncleDuncan
I'm not surprised. Keep in mind, the park's original plan was to have three eggs and do one egg per weekend for the month of April.

Then last week, they announced they added an additional 2 eggs to the pool. (Making the remaining total 4 for the rest of the month).

They hid an egg Thursday last week and Saturday last week.

So midweek this week and during this weekend also make sense.

I get why one might expect one on Easter Sunday; but I can also see why not.

I think this sums it up fairly well:

Screenshot_20190424-112936~2.png

Screenshot_20190424-112936~3.png

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad