Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Project 2018: RMC Hurler

R u guys sure all this is really gonna be whats announced? Remember back in 2013 when Kings Island trolled people with "The Bat" wing coaster?

Reactions: jornor

17vx2p.jpg

With the leaked name, "story", and logo I hope KD puts in a bit of effort like KI did with Mystic Timbers to spruce up the back southern half of Candy Apple Grove to fit the new theme. Perhaps Juke Box Diner will get a re-theme and Ricochet will get some paint.

DDlPabCXYAI_Btw.jpg

Hokie305 said:
With the leaked name, "story", and logo I hope KD puts in a bit of effort like KI did with Mystic Timbers to spruce up the back southern half of Candy Apple Grove to fit the new theme. Perhaps Juke Box Diner will get a re-theme and Ricochet will get some paint.

DDlPabCXYAI_Btw.jpg

Yeah Juke Box Diner is likely gone. I can see a Harmony Hall type place replacing it.

I can't believe all this stuff that's been rumored for not just KD, but CP, CGA, Knotts and SDC is being announced tomorrow! (don't mean to get a bit off topic). It should be a day filled to the brim with surprises...

madmax said:
Hokie305 said:

DDlPabCXYAI_Btw.jpg

Yeah Juke Box Diner is likely gone. I can see a Harmony Hall type place replacing it.

With the new theme of the ride I would hope that most of this happens in both posts. Give that back half a revamp and make that whole area immersive. Remake Juke Box Diner into a "Dive Diner" area with the 'theme' area that we've seen in the leak. Retheme Ricochet and give it a story that fits this area.

A man can dream right?

CastleOSullivan said:
I have been so wanting to just type out something stupid like "Hey guys! I think we're getting an RMC!" and watch what happens. :evilgrin:

Seriously though, who is going out there tomorrow?

I will hopefully

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad