if you remove the lift hill in the back. The survey art perfectly lines up with this spot !
(Thanks @treyluvzwubz for the layout)
(Thanks @treyluvzwubz for the layout)
I was thinking this as well! In fact, it matches this spot from the old splashdown with the deck. I really hope that concept art is close to what we get! The themeing looks great.if you remove the lift hill in the back. The survey art perfectly lines up with this spot !
(Thanks @treyluvzwubz for the layout)
what about the launched water coaster concept? that was also in the last survey with the monkey island boat chase.if you remove the lift hill in the back. The survey art perfectly lines up with this spot !
(Thanks @treyluvzwubz for the layout)
we know they'll have 2 really cool names... and suddenly pivot to something less cool.Cheetaka - Cheetah HuntI like the name Boyoma Blitz!
I agree that not referencing an animal for this attraction would be refreshing
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.