Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Why do you think that? Plan certainly doesn't suggest that to me at all.
There has been no official plans released on the permit site. The plans on reddit have disappeared, removed, because poster deleted account. Very fishy, I don't believe those plans were real. They don't even have a GC yet.
 
Please bring back the Congolese floating village !! We haven't seen BGT enrich African theming into this park since Cobra's Curse 10 years ago.
This x100, this park really could use some new thematic infrastructure akin to the arches by Cheetah Hunt. I really hope regardless of the ride system, they really focus on integration and not just plopping this into an empty plot.
 
they really focus on integration and not just plopping this into an empty plot.
Scorpion's plot as well. Not saying bring back belly dancers and camel rides, but a desert garden walkthrough with habitats of small saharan creatures, or an "oasis" interactive experience comparable to Moana's Journey of Water would truly elevate this hamlet. This land use to have character, now its a glorified fair that most visiting are either inbound to the other side of the park or lost... Flat rides give guests something to do, this park needs to be focusing on what will bring them back.
 
This x100, this park really could use some new thematic infrastructure akin to the arches by Cheetah Hunt. I really hope regardless of the ride system, they really focus on integration and not just plopping this into an empty plot.
They did have this themed water coaster in the last ride survey they did, could be something along these lines.
 

Attachments

  • bgt-ride-survey-v0-vqf7yhmt32tg1(1).jpg
    bgt-ride-survey-v0-vqf7yhmt32tg1(1).jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 96
Where are you getting $6 million? I am getting an estimated cost of 11.5-13 million Euros when I google it.

Knowing that Fjord Explorer at Le Pal costs around 11-12 million euros with the project opening in 2024, no way the newly launched water coaster in Germany is 6 million dollars.

Out of that 11-12 million euros, the ride hardware for both Fjord Explorer and Krampus Expedition cost 6 million euros, with low shipping costs since those rides were shipped to eastern France by truck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MaxxForceFan
Yeah, if they go with the Water Coaster in 27

Flat Rides in 28

Then the Giga in 29


Could be a nice 3 year plan for the park
If they do go with the giga eventually, it'll be interesting to know where they'll put it. But yes I wish they had gone with a Mack Rocking Boat instead of a launched water coaster, but I guess we are a long way from an announcement.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Python_Survivor
If they do go with the giga eventually, it'll be interesting to know where they'll put it. But yes I wish they had gone with a Mack Rocking Boat instead of a launched water coaster, but I guess we are a long way from an announcement.
The Giga will likely be at the back of the park by Kumba (or occupying where Kumba once stood ☹️)
 
The Great Roland Mack himself says that the next launched water coaster is in production for America, over the course of the next year or two;
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Well we know that one is coming to Busch Gardens Tampa…..
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad