Are we thinking a Mack Rocking Boat? I don't know BGT would want to take that risk, especially since it's very obvious that Nightflight at Dollywood has been delayed and may not open in 2026. Maybe a water coaster like Energylandia and Mirabilandia have.
That's what I was thinking too. Appreciate all you do. I assume the giga coaster was either cancelled then or put on hold. I remember last year when markers were scattered around Kumba. I guess Busch Gardens Tampa wants what is best for the general public, which would be a water ride. I used to enjoy the Tangkiaki Tidal Wave because it used the former route of the jungle cruise like boat excursion but of course the drop was added. Will be interesting to see this come about.No, this is almost certainly a launched Mack water coaster like Dønnervind that has been announced for Freizeitpark Plohn.
On my end in the meantime here's a very rough mockup on how this will fit in the area. The scale and placement probably aren't perfect (actually the station doesn't line up at all lol sorry) but generally this is a good idea of what we're looking at in comparison to the old site.Very rough layout for anyone who is having trouble visualizing it with that very busy plan:
View attachment 42524
I was always under the assumption the Giga would be a 2029 addition for the parks 75th anniversary so given that and the fact it was on a survey just a month ago I would think it’s still possible. This water coaster will be a big hit given the hot Tampa weather!That's what I was thinking too. Appreciate all you do. I assume the giga coaster was either cancelled then or put on hold. I remember last year when markers were scattered around Kumba. I guess Busch Gardens Tampa wants what is best for the general public, which would be a water ride. I used to enjoy the Tangkiaki Tidal Wave because it used the former route of the jungle cruise like boat excursion but of course the drop was added. Will be interesting to see this come about.
Hmmm…….wonder what they could do with the Scorpion plot then…As shown it’s contained to the log flume plot
Honestly the park could use more intermediate flats so turning that area into a themed flat collection would be nice. Plot is too small for most coaster modelsHmmm…….wonder what they could do with the Scorpion plot then…
Could be interesting…
Not to derail the purpose of the thread, but I actually think that, while I think the park needs flats, I could see something along the same scale as Beach Rescue Racer from San Antonio fitting in nicely there.Honestly the park could use more intermediate flats so turning that area into a themed flat collection would be nice. Plot is too small for most coaster models
I liked beach rescue racer because it was a clear upgrade the the kiddie coaster it replaced. Ngl, if that’s what replaced scorpion that would be absolutely brutal. If it replaced air Grover though, that would be great!Not to derail the purpose of the thread, but I actually think that, while I think the park needs flats, I could see something along the same scale as Beach Rescue Racer from San Antonio fitting in nicely there.
Nah, it's going to be a Rocking Boat ride from Mack.
That only cost $6 million, this project is $16.5 million.No, this is almost certainly a launched Mack water coaster like Dønnervind that has been announced for Freizeitpark Plohn.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.