Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Spoke with the Marketing Director this past weekend who found it hilarious so many people think KK is getting a Wild Moose. Especially given Herschend's commitment to not using AI art, he says they would never have sanctioned the teaser campaign that RMC is currently running.

Could have been an intentional misdirect, but maybe those who are certain on this should reconsider.
 
I'm guessing the "You Can Bet on It" addition coming to the park is the Interactive Derby Dark Ride that was proposed for the Celebration Downs section in the Park Survey years back. I'm really curious what that would even be though. Maybe a screen based Toy Story Mania type shooter ride with games of virtual Horseshoe Toss, Carnival Horserace, and filling celebratory Mint Julep cups?

I am very curious about how this park is doing. It is interesting that we are at a point in time where Six Flags seems to be copying heavily from Herschend, with Six Flags Great America getting a new, non-IP wilderness kids land that is very much like Wildwood Grove and Discovery Meadow.
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad