Man, I take it back on giving them a pass on that AI logo. It looks so bad next to the professionally designed Six Flags logos.
The actual images themselves look like the renderings that manufacturers provide parks after a sale. What makes it complete ai slop to me is all the movement and forced cropping of the images.Man, I take it back on giving them a pass on that AI logo. It looks so bad next to the professionally designed Six Flags logos.
They could whip a better logo up in 5 minutes with a Canva template. Shoot, I’d personally volunteer to donate a Canva design to them.![]()
You can tell by the letters too. Notice how the E’s and N’s both look slightly different both times they’re used:The actual images themselves look like the renderings that manufacturers provide parks after a sale. What makes it complete ai slop to me is all the movement and forced cropping of the images.
I should have clarified further, the images I was referring to that weren't ai to my belief were of the slides. It looks like they took renderings of the slides that were created by the manufacturer, and then told ai to add motion to it of people going down the slides.You can tell by the letters too. Notice how the E’s and N’s both look slightly different both times they’re used:
View attachment 42353
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.