Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Jahrules

Possibly the 1-millionth Pantheon thread viewer.
Advisory Panel
Feb 3, 2019
I'm starting a rumor that @Zachary has some interesting 2022 news for us this week...

Hm. This post was disappeared yesterday and back today. A harbinger of news dropping soon?

After three years of white-knuckle attractions, it should be something more laid-back.

Six Flags isn't buying Busch Gardens. They don't want a park with so many similar roller coasters!

I just received exclusive potential blueprints for BGW 2022.

To protect the identity of the person who provided the leaked document, an artist has painstakingly spent days reproducing it with all of the identifiable information removed.

IMG_20191106_130131.jpg

As you can see here, the plan depicts the removal of a building which appears to be darkastle.. in its place, is a 500 foot lift hill coaster with 45 separate inversions and 12 fast switch tracks.

I have consulted absolutely no experts in the field and have not been able to refute these plans; so I can thus only declare them to be genuine.

Are you sad to see Darkastle go? Or happy to see this epic replacement?

I just received exclusive potential blueprints for BGW 2022.

To protect the identity of the person who provided the leaked document, an artist has painstakingly spent days reproducing it with all of the identifiable information removed.

View attachment 18760

As you can see here, the plan depicts the removal of a building which appears to be darkastle.. in its place, is a 500 foot lift hill coaster with 45 separate inversions and 12 fast switch tracks.

I have consulted absolutely no experts in the field and have not been able to refute these plans; so I can thus only declare them to be genuine.

Are you sad to see Darkastle go? Or happy to see this epic replacement?
Clearly fake. Busch Gardens would never take out the travesty of frostbite to replace it with something good

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad