Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
So I guess scrambler will be green now? Are they putting those things that connect the 3 arms back on?

EDIT: Okay so I took a closer look at the illustration and I noticed a lot of wild details. If they really go all out like that picture suggests with the webbing between the connecting points of the ride, the green center, black extensions, with the light brown cars that is going to look wild. Man they are really going all out…..

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwe BGW
So I guess scrambler will be green now? Are they putting those things that connect the 3 arms back on?

EDIT: Okay so I took a closer look at the illustration and I noticed a lot of wild details. If they really go all out like that picture suggests with the webbing between the connecting points of the ride, the green center, black extensions, with the light brown cars that is going to look wild. Man they are really going all out…..

I've seen the big book of themeing elements they have planned for this section. It makes a Thesaurus look like a comic book.

It just hit me that March 12 is still during the winter, and Jungle-X is scheduled to open in the spring. The vernal equinox is on March 20, so unfortunately it looks like the area won’t open in time for the season start.

Reactions: Coasternerd
It just hit me that March 12 is still during the winter, and Jungle-X is scheduled to open in the spring. The vernal equinox is on March 20, so unfortunately it looks like the area won’t open in time for the season start.
I dont think KD is going to advertise March 12th as being winter. They want people to come out to the park, and spring has a better marketing cachet than winter.

I would not expect KD's "Opening Spring 2022" for "Jungle X-pedition" to be based purely on astrological events marking the seasons of the earth. The area could open later in the spring. We could be talking late May to early June.

I personally don't see the revamped area re-opening until mid-April to mid-May.

That brings me to ask why that whole area was left completely dormant in 2021, without any construction until much later in the year?

That brings me to ask why that whole area was left completely dormant in 2021, without any construction until much later in the year?
Let's see, I think that most CF parks did not open until May 2021; after the majority of them were pretty much closed for all of 2020. The park operating schedules in the chain did not get back to normal until fall 2021.

No income and frozen budgets probably delayed spending until this past fall?

Do they all slow down like that on the ends? Seems to slow to a crawl a bit. Still, looks like it gets a decent number of flips. Will be fun as long as it doesn't make me vomit. lol.

If you saw the latest KD food blog from earlier today, Hungry Hippo is no more.

Most food locations in Jungle X-pedition are either getting new menu items and/or a complete makeover. New, major reveal of the Outer Hanks restaurant replacement to come Monday (Coaster101 blog?).

New menu items for Jukebox Diner too. Seems that location menu will not just be hamburgers anymore.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad