Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone at the park today? Does it look like we have any progress from yesterday, or does it look like we are having a construction freeze?

Anyone at the park today? Does it look like we have any progress from yesterday, or does it look like we are having a construction freeze?

Construction is definitely still ongoing on the site. I was there today and there was definitely still work being done. However there was no work being done that required the crane or lift. It was all ground level work. We won't see any work on supports or track until the OSHA investigation is complete.

Since Pantheon doesn't have the double spline track featured on their more intense coasters, should we be expecting a more restrained, less force-heavy ride?

Reactions: Mwe BGW
I don’t think Spine has much to do with force. Examples being Flying Aces and SWD which have it but are said to not be that forceful.

Thing with I305 and Skyrush is that they have some insane track profiling and transitions.

It’s not as easy as forces and transitions.

Speed, direction, distance between supports, train weight all play factors in needing a double spine.
Edit:
I-305 falls here because the criss crossing track and speeds.
Skyrush has it because Derry Township put a limit to the effect that Spring Creek saw. Ever wonder why Great Bear never has a footer in the creek?

Last edited:
Was going to head up for a couple hours this morning. But because of the possible rain showers coming in and construction most likely paused right now, I'll have to continue watching through everyone else's pictures. I will have to squeeze in a visit next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: BenWilkerson
Drove by this afternoon and the crane was in a different position than all weekend. No clue if that means they are back to work but it seems like it's either that or it was part of the investigation. I do think it's more likely that construction is back up. There could have been very little to investigate if it was shown that the contractor was injured while wearing the proper safety equipment and all other safety guidelines were followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad