Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just knew you'd find some way to respond with a SEAS ?.

Sorry, "teasers" and "we'll tell you more later" smacks of being virtually silent in my mind and a department that needs new leadership. Either that or all those other companies announcing names, full stats, etc. the past few weeks just don't know what they're doing.
I never said that they shouldn't be announcing them every park has a different timeline. SEAS teased their attractions in San Antonio and Orlando in June. That's will before any of these other parks did anything. Then they announced actually announced what BGT is getting back in February. Just because they haven't announced every single detail doesn't mean they have been silent as you suggest. Universal did the same thing with Hagrid and will probably do the same thing with the Jurassic Park ride. We didn't have a name or know anything from universal until earlier this year.

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: GrandpaD
Is it becoming standard for Premier to add comfort collars to coasters? It’s very confusing to see a train design that works fine at numerous North American parks be be retrofitted with comfort collars. Maybe it’s for insurance purposes?

Is it becoming standard for Premier to add comfort collars to coasters? It’s very confusing to see a train design that works fine at numerous North American parks be be retrofitted with comfort collars. Maybe it’s for insurance purposes?
Just SEAS parks to my knowledge. It is not an insurance thing. BGW started it with Tempesto to make the GP feel more confident on a ride that goes upside down with only a lap bar. Wanna freak people out? Press the buckle while inverted and then say your harness opened up and you *almost* fell out...

The only SkyRocket model I have been on that dosen't have them is Sky Rocket at Kennywood... Great ride and it definately is better without the CC's

Last edited:
Another great batch of concept art. SEAS might not have great launches but they absolutely seem to have nailed the concept art for them. I absolutely love the concept art for this coaster, Iron Gwazi and Pantheon. ?

Construction has expanded to the area behind bayside stadium and the entire area has now been closed off. They are probably trying to get as much done as possible in the area as the paths will be needed for the winter skating show and the seven seas food festival in the spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad