Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

b.mac

huh?
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia
Six Flags Great Adventure removed a handful of rides from the Looney Tune Seaport and Safari Kids area when Jersey Devil construction was starting. They are already teasing the return of one of the attractions. The thing is this is so early in the year for construction to start especially on a ride this small, so I don't know if they're shooting for it to reopen at some point this year or just getting it done early as apart of a larger project to revitalize the Looney Tune Seaport / Safari Kids area for 2022.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

as apart of a larger project to revitalize the Looney Tune Seaport / Safari Kids area for 2022.
I heard (unsupported) rumor that this is what it is. And "secret number" campaign is due to the fact it's multiple kids/family friendly rides going in.

I heard (unsupported) rumor that this is what it is. And "secret number" campaign is due to the fact it's multiple kids/family friendly rides going in.
So they're probably readding all of the seaport rides they removed to make room for Jersey Devil, maybe they'll add some new ones hopefully?

So they're probably readding all of the seaport rides they removed to make room for Jersey Devil, maybe they'll add some new ones hopefully?
That's the rumor I heard. Basically revamp, bring back a majority of the rides, replacing 1 or 2 of them. This might end up being a Camp Snoopy level troll job with the tease though.

^Ah yes the "Great Planet Snoopy Expansion Reveal and Subsequent Thoosie Meltdown of 2016" if there's one things I hope parks learned from that is don't tease the thoosies with what they want and then be like "KIDS AREA EXPANSION!" Hopefully SFGAdv doesn't make that same mistake.

EDIT: That being said they did JUST open Jersey Devil Coaster so the thoosie meltdown should be much weaker.

That's the rumor I heard. Basically revamp, bring back a majority of the rides, replacing 1 or 2 of them. This might end up being a Camp Snoopy level troll job with the tease though.

Nah, not gonna be that bad. They're showing the level of work done instead of just teasing vagueries all the way up to announcement day.

Nah, not gonna be that bad. They're showing the level of work done instead of just teasing vagueries all the way up to announcement day.
I was being a little tongue in cheek. Check out some of the replies and how many people are begging for a coaster.

Will they allow adults to ride this to get the credit? Did they allow it when it was Road Runner Railway?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad