Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I’m on my phone and can’t link anything but the Project 2019 is confirmed a revamp of RXCC!

Now you are a defender of the Reece’s Factory and the Crystal Cup that keeps it going from invaders looking to steel the joy of chocolate and peanut butter from the world.

Reactions: Ice
As per Hershey's media statements during Eastcoaster:
  • Reese's Cupfusion will feature a wristband that will save all of your scores throughout the season
  • While the layout will remain the same, pretty much the entire indoor section is being rebuilt from scratch.

Overall announcements and changes:
  • Metal detectors will be present this season
  • Temporary entrance details will be revealed in a few weeks

• Wow
Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
Temporary entrance details will be revealed in a few weeks

I've heard from a good source the plan is to take down the building between the arcade and The Claw to put the temp entrance there. Another source has told me they want to have the paving, the gate, and the tram circle done for 2019 so they can start using it as they build buildings. I think we'll see some combo of the two.

Also new for 2019 will be unlimited use Fast Pass.

No word on if it will be limited sales per day but it very likely will have prices based on the expected crowds they will have just like their single use FP system in the past.

Reactions: Nicole and Unagi
What the hell did I just watch? That looks horrible, and if someone showed me that ride I would have never guessed it was a Hershey ride.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad