Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Project 2017

Calling it now. 300ft tall woodie with vertical launch system.

This is interesting, considering that they refused to acknowledge that Tempesto existed for some time.

Reactions: Sky

Come on it's obvious they bought Shockwaze from Kings Dominion and will be putting it up where Cut Throat Cove has been.

Part off me says nothing big. But think about this new restrooms, new gift shop, new restaurant. I wonder if these are not infrastructure improvements to support a new major attraction in either 2017 or 2018.

On a side note what did they do hit Zachery with a preemptive cease ans desist order that he not beating them to the punch and posting the blueprints?

Reactions: JewlzX2

This is crafty as fuck and I love it.

Tease (and announce?) the long-rumored Project 2017 before anything has to go out to the planning commission, design firms, construction contractors, or even outside the most senior ranks inside the park.

I absolutely love this.

And thus, the game of cat and mouse continues...

Probably doesn't mean anything, but after the video it had both bgw and wcusa emblems. Maybe both parks will be getting something in 2017.

I could have sworn that I heard Larry mutter aquarium. That's funny, because Carl Lum specifically stated that aquariums were more well suited for their sister SeaWorld branded parks.

Maybe it's nothing, but I don't think they would do a video without pre-planning what they can/can't say while murmuring.

Reactions: Jonathan S

Huh, the week after I cancel my season pass, they drop this on us. Although, based on the lack of prior leaks or documents, I wouldn't be surprised if it was something slightly disappointing.

My bet would be it's something along the lines of Cobra's Curse that they are building in Tampa. Not a huge foot print and nothing like they have.

Whatever it is, i hope that it will be good. I think that it should be a wooden coaster or a new flat ride though.

Reactions: JewlzX2

Pointing out that Busch Gardens Tampa is building a spinning coaster. BGW could definitely use something in their coaster line up that fits inbetween Grover and Verbolten.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad