Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the fun pass deal that busch has right now for them and water country(which is a really good deal), and am going next week. I know that Tempesto won't be open but does anyone think that they will have soft openings in advance?

There has been some mention of a soft opening a page or two back in this thread. Nobody knows for sure though. It is just speculation at this point.

Reactions: dude205
So I finally got around to pulling the pictures off my camera and onto my computer from Sunday's trip.

I think I got a few noteworthy ones...

Let's start with a prime location to peek on what's going on beyond the wall. Those little squares in the gate right by Apollo's lockers provide a great vantage point. That's where I took this first batch of photos.
5dukC8L.jpg

Queue house.
luuE3eU.jpg

More queue.
fcOCuS6.jpg

GiSxtYW.jpg

Finally, train sitting in the station.
uDZjY7c.jpg

*NOTE* I did get hollered at by a team member. He said "You can't be looking through their taking pictures like that!" Eventually security was snooping around the Apollo Plaza and lockers.

These were taken over the blue wall at the designated smoking area by La Cucina and the restrooms. Pictures of the base of the 1st Tower.
latYdVH.jpg

0EiGqlL.jpg

a6bukZu.jpg

Finally, the plaza.
gVTMMAp.jpg

Is the Plinko board something you pay to play and win a quick-queue (or other prizes) or is it a way to entertain the queue and create interest? I presume you will have to pay for a chance. Will people pay a few bucks just to win a chance to cut the line?

You pay to play Plinko. You can win QQs or other prizes. CF has had them for a few years. I have seen a lot of people paying the fee to try to win the FastLane passes at Cedar Point and Caro. I'm not sure how popular it has been at BGW. Honestly, QQs are much cheaper than FastLane.

Reactions: Ken
If you mean orange is part of the overall design I think the track, more or less was the dead give away there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad