Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 23, 2009
The auction for President's Park has been cancelled, apparently because there is a third party that's now "very interested" in the property. Any chance SWP is that third party? Don't know what they'd use it for, but since they're aggressively expanding, who knows.

Reactions: BBW
Neither are watersides. But perhaps they would just be interested in the property, not what's sitting on it.

I want to say I read an article a few months back in the Daily Press that stated the group that bought the shopping center across the street was looking into that property.

WCUSA's parking is a mess. They need better control over their Preferred Parking and separate General Parking. There have been people I know who pay for General but get Preferred because there was nothing stopping them.They need to rethink parking, and I can't see garages being put up at WCUSA. Busch Gardens getting them is one thing, but WCUSA is a whole other story.

Reactions: Shafor
Party Rocker said:
WCUSA's parking is a mess. They need better control over their Preferred Parking and separate General Parking. There have been people I know who pay for General but get Preferred because there was nothing stopping them.They need to rethink parking, and I can't see garages being put up at WCUSA. Busch Gardens getting them is one thing, but WCUSA is a whole other story.
To be honest, I don't really think the powers that be are really that concerned about it. They're still getting their revenues from parking and that's all that matters.

Reactions: Pretzel Kaiser
Grabbed the Property info for President's Park, and to tell you the truth, why would anyone want to buy a 10 acre site down the road for parking, when there's a 32 acre site right across the street that AB no doubt wants to sell?

AB site across from WCUSA

Attachments

• AB Lot.pdf
    232.5 KB · Views: 25
  • PP1.pdf
    468.6 KB · Views: 14
  • PP2.pdf
    123 KB · Views: 6
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad