Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

horsesboy

Big Bad Wolf hunter
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
7,234
1
22,025
270
Rumors are currently circulating that United is exploring a possible sale of the park as part of a resolution of the ongoing lawsuit. I have no idea how accurate or far a long in the process ot is but the rumors are out there and from a perspective of possibly losing the IP rights it wouldn't be a bad choice to make.
 
Netflix just announced an expanded Sesame Workshop partnership. I could totally see someone like Netflix trying to dip their toes deeper into the experiences space. They've flirted with it in the form of temporary and traveling offerings as well as an array of short-term licensing setups. I could definitely imagine them at the table for a potential SPP sale...
 
Netflix just announced an expanded Sesame Workshop partnership. I could totally see someone like Netflix trying to dip their toes deeper into the experiences space. They've flirted with it in the form of temporary and traveling offerings as well as an array of short-term licensing setups. I could definitely imagine them at the table for a potential SPP sale...
So price will go up every 3 months by $5 unannounced? 🤣
 
Netflix just announced an expanded Sesame Workshop partnership. I could totally see someone like Netflix trying to dip their toes deeper into the experiences space. They've flirted with it in the form of temporary and traveling offerings as well as an array of short-term licensing setups. I could definitely imagine them at the table for a potential SPP sale...
EPR Properties just bought the Netflix House real estate at King of Prussia for $60 million.

The Netflix House building has a new owner

"We are pleased to welcome Netflix as a new partner through our acquisition of Netflix House in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania,” EPR’s CEO Gregory Silvers said on a July earnings call.
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad