Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
coasterFREAK said:
oh so it has been confirmed that ALL of the fire is going to be on in Pompeii in this year and more of the special affects will be on also

It really is great to see the park paying some attention to its existing attractions and not just their next big thing.

Reactions: Party Rocker
Well I guess this goes with the revamp of DarKastle, and to highlight the special effects of Verbolten. Seeing that Verbolten is extremely special effects, they might want to show off and make all their special effect rides in tip top shape.

I am sure all effects have been working just not all at once, and the use of the effects probably has gotten a little sloppy over the years. This year everything will probably be their top notch as if brand new year.

Has the falling statue been working all these years or is it broken? It's never fallen on me. I just hear the thud. Maybe I'm just blind.

-Sky

Skyrider said:
Has the falling statue been working all these years or is it broken? It's never fallen on me. I just hear the thud. Maybe I'm just blind.

Over the past few years, I've seen it not move while the sound comes anyways; I've seen it come down, go back up a little bit, then fall down the rest of the way; I've seen it come correctly but mistimed and I've seen it come down correctly.

Youhow2 said:
I haven't ridden it since they installed those stupid fountains.... Though I will happily drop a twenty squirting people for an hour.

I hate those fountains. Whenever I decide to ride and just hope to not get totally soaked after the drop, I then get hit dead on by one of those. Soaked and miserable for about an hour or two. :(

Youhow2 said:
I haven't ridden it since they installed those stupid fountains.... Though I will happily drop a twenty squirting people for an hour.

I am the same way. I hate getting hit with them but love to fire them. It's so funny to see people come by thinking they got through the wet part to be hit with those soakers.

What's up with the sundial? I noticed they took out the archeological dig themed elements and replaced it with a sundial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad