Location and Time for Meetup (Pick a Location and/or a Time)

• Total voters
Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Nov 5, 2009
You guys can go ahead and iron it out. I'm going to Bethel Airsoft that afternoon (I'm busy in the morning too), so I won't be there.

Ill be at the front parking gates around 7:30... And to the airsoft...sweet have you ever been to posiden airsoft.

Balak, you realize they don't open till 10, correct?

As for the meetup, who all is going and what times would be best?

Yeah i Know but i think they let the cars in around 8 or 9 i meant i got into the park early before!!!!

I think they let the cars in at 9. Earliest I've seen them open the park is 40 min. before scheduled opening time.

Balak95 said:
Ill be at the front parking gates around 7:30... And to the airsoft...sweet have you ever been to posiden airsoft.

I wasn't sure if they were still open. The site hasn't been touched in ages. I think I might try to get down to Ballahack sometime though.

I plan on being there, probably early afternoon somewhere is going to best for everyone.

Fur Dozy said:
Balak95 said:

I wasn't sure if they were still open. The site hasn't been touched in ages. I think I might try to get down to Ballahack sometime though.

Thanks swiftman for the info ill leave my house probably around 7:45. also fur dozy they got a new 3 story kill house i think.

Since the park is opening in one week, has anyone seen or heard of any testing happening?

whats a good time to meet up 2:00 at the construction site or we could meet at a coaster and all ride it together.

michaelcollier1 said:
Since the park is opening in one week, has anyone seen or heard of any testing happening?
Yup, all testing is done and many employees did test rides this past weekend.

So we got around 4 days whats the plan to meet up...ill be at the park when it opens who wants to ride a coaster together?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad