Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jan 18, 2024
I am going to Spain with my family next month. Though basically everything is sorted, my kid wants to go to Parque Warner Madrid. Is it worth adding to my list? Madrid wasn't on my list, but only going to Parque doesn't seem like a good idea. Are there any other good parks like that?

Admin Edit: Moved and changed thread name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gavin
Any other suggestions, anyone?

Are you just going to Madrid or will you be visiting other cities in Spain? If Barcelona is on your itinerary I highly recommend a trip to Port Aventura. It's about an hour south of the city by train and car.

Reactions: OriginB
Yes, we will be going to Barcelona as well as the Canary Islands.

Also try to plan a trip to Tibidabo Amusement Park in Barcelona. It's at the top of the highest point in in the city which is Tibidabo Mountain. It's a tiny park with very few rides but it's one of the oldest in the world (opened in 1899) and definitely the oldest operating park in Spain. You can ride a funicular to get there. The Sagrat Cor Church next to the park is also a must visit.

Tibidabo Funicular POV
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Tibidabo Tour
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Reactions: OriginB and Gavin
Thanks for all the information, Unagi. I got a local guide who's guiding me on my Canary Islands trip. I asked him if he could arrange these as well. Or else I will be on my own. The problem is that I am not familiar with the language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Unagi
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad