Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
As soon as I saw thi posted earlier it screamed unofficial. Have you ever seen SWO use .org...no. Also have you ever seen them put out something without their logo? There a tons of Disney FB pages that attempt to look "official" but a little common sense you can tell otherwise. What ever he is doing its working because he is getting clicks from it being here.

Reactions: belsaas
To play devil's advocate....

Have you seen some of the amateur hour nonsense that has come out of SEAS marketing lately? Once upon a time I would have been suspicious of anything that didn't reach a certain level of quality, but we're in a world where they post incoherent gibberish like this:

33240E1F-B58A-403A-AFAA-53C77E8B4122.jpeg

Yes, their posts are not well thoight out but you can tell its their official account as well as it a verified account.
To play devil's advocate....

Have you seen some of the amateur hour nonsense that has come out of SEAS marketing lately? Once upon a time I would have been suspicious of anything that didn't reach a certain level of quality, but we're in a world where they post incoherent gibberish like this:

View attachment 18488
Yes they do seem to put very little effort or thought in their posts, but its east to see its from their official account as well as the account is verified.

On the FB group stuff: That's some shady shit and why I would suggest even SEAS customer service employees might be confused at times.

On the official BGW/SEAS accounts: I got suspicions of 1 of 2 things happening here -
#1 - They hired an outside company to take control of all social media posts, and that company doesn't know the story or history of the rides.
#2 - They do it in house, and it's a team not based at each individual park.

I think something really cool for BGW/SEAS to do: Insta/Twitter take over days. Have days where various employees get access to the account and we get behind the scenes, wandering around the park, or just from one area all day and interactions with fans. Have days where a pass holder (like someone from here) gets the account and can give a POV of someone that sees the park a lot. When I worked at a course, we did a few days like this and it really works as some people came in because of the stuff that we posted.

Reactions: Pat and BGWnut
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad