Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
C2CDF2A7-5AD2-47BF-AAD9-5350E957E124.png

Official Description:
A disturbing new chapter in the Nevermore saga has been unveiled, wreaking horror and havoc for the nobility and townsmen alike. The gothic nightmare reads on as tales of torment and terror take frightening form. Explore a world where literature comes to life and Poe’s poignant prose takes on an even darker reality.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
In my opinion, Chapter Two is a dramatic improvement over the 2021 version of Nevermore. This is probably because of the new location, but I think the actors improved for me, as well.

The new maze feels much more closed in. Guests don't have the space to avoid the actors and there is much less freedom of movement and sense of an ability escape. The rooms were also darker, making everything seem more sinister. Like all of the houses, the maze was well-staffed and the actors were already using creative dialogue.

I am admittedly not a fan of vignette-based houses, where every room stands alone. I prefer a single story that develops as you progress through the maze, allowing your fear to grow as you are forced forward. So, perhaps others will find this legitimately clever house scarier than I. But for me, it is interesting and dark, but fails to evoke any sustained anxiety.

season 3 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually a guest, to be honest. We saw a lot of costumes on Sunday.
If so security was very off the mark as he was stationed in a corner of the house and kept jumping out at guest and acting like an actor before returning to the same corner.

Reactions: Nicole
“Hey boss we couldn’t find a crow costume, but this gorilla suit was at Spirit half off”

“Say no more. Do it.”

“Should I put a beak on it?”

“I said say no more.”

Last edited:
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad