Merchandise

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Apr 1, 2010
NC
I saw that when I found it. I was not the one watching it. Would have loved to have it, but not my size.

Reactions: Lee

Connor

fanny pack enthusiast
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com

Wanna look like your favorite Busch Gardens Williamsburg exec? Stop by The Wilkommenhaus and pick up yourself a fine polo that even your favorite exec might wear at the park! Note, every shirt comes with a season long supply of pretzels as an incentive to finish the project you are working on.

Apr 9, 2013
^ I normally don't care for theme park swag, but most of this stuff looks fairly sharp. And I actually would like the padfolio since I'm an incessant note taker when I'm on the job.

Reactions: Peej1212 and Connor
Sep 23, 2009
Hoopla said:
So on Sunday I took a trip to my local goodwill and happened to stumble across this cup....

I am not looking to sell it, I am just wondering about when it was sold so that I am not 100% clueless. Thanks!
This was posted a long time ago, but I just now saw it. Based on the logo, that glass would have been made in the late 70's.

Oct 7, 2011
Bgwtheoldcountry said:
I am a huge fan of the floaty pens that used to be popular.  I had a nessie one as a kid.  Anyone have any old BGW pens?
Oh man. I had completely forgotten about those.

I didn't have a BGW floaty pen, but I had some from Kennywood and a few other places. High school souvenirs. I absolutely would love to grab a few for old time's sake. Pity they don't seem to be made/sold anymore.

Count me as a second for the floaty pens.

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
Has anyone else noticed this great the merch is this year? Fantastic new T-shirt designs (multiple series). An Epcot-level shop in New France. New whirligigs and a ton of new, authentic steins in Rhinefeld. New (?) swords and shields in German Gifts.

I'm not sure if I should be thrilled or worried (for my bank account)...

Merboy

Resident Sea Monster
Oct 25, 2009
Raleigh, NC
www.thelanternlight.com
Zachary said:
This is a limited edition, numbered stein featuring a real piece of the Berlin Wall. Right now there is one left on display.

[Instagram=https://www.instagram.com/p/BDeVlqJSlpc/]
Really cool idea but I would think that piece of the wall would have bad vibes or something.

Reactions: jornor
Login or Register to Hide This Ad