Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 10, 2012
Nearby
Friday, May 17th, 2013 ~ 8PM - 10PM
Pass Member Ride Night: Festa Italia & Da Vinci’s Garden of Inventions

Last Friday night was a blast in OktoberFest. Who's up for another round? Amy & I want some "Internet friends" to ride the teacups with us. Maybe get some Gelato. :cool:

Reactions: Nora
We will be in town. However, we are playing in a big fife and drum event at Colonial Williamsburg all day Saturday. We will try EVERYTHING to make it but rehearsal is at 6 pm Friday. So, the outlook is grim :-/
Y'all have a great time if we don't see you!

CK:

I am! Shall I message you tomorrow? Also, will your little girl be there? If so, I may have a cool BGW hat that will fit her. :) I am looking for a future BGW uber fan to give it to. She certainly fits the bill!

Reactions: chickenking
Yeah sure. You still get me number, right?
Yes, Amy will be with me tomorrow night. I'm sure that would make her very happy.
Looks like possible rain tomorrow evening; about 40-50% chance at this time.
I am hoping to have dinner from Ristorante della Piazza while watching Mix It Up around 6 or so (whenever the last show is).

I did make the effort to go today :p I had so much fun. I enjoyed the two hours. The DJ was neat, and I enjoyed the music. It definitely was something to enjoy especially after listening to theme music for so long and then hearing the latest hits and dance songs :p

I wish they had opened the normal Cucina buffet, as opposed to individual small pizzas, but last night was great nonetheless. The Tradewinds, Battering Ram, and Flying Machine at night were all awesome. Plus, the weather all day was pretty much perfect.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad