Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I haven't received a survey for Darien Lake, but I've seen mention in other forums and on the Facebook fan page. Nothing about rides, of course, but about branding and how much Darien Lake passholders know about Dorney Park, and how often they visit the Pennsylvania park. Very odd.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Great Adventurer
I haven't received a survey for Darien Lake, but I've seen mention in other forums and on the Facebook fan page. Nothing about rides, of course, but about branding and how much Darien Lake passholders know about Dorney Park, and how often they visit the Pennsylvania park. Very odd.

I assume a lot of thinking is being done internally right now trying to figure out if and to what degree DL has value to the chain.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

I thought Coliwood had a very good analysis of the 4 options Six Flags is considering as far as branding goes. I personally think current park name "by Six Flags" is the best option of the 4. My next favorite is Park name "a Six Flags Experience" . Both carry a unifying element to the brand without taking away the uniqueness of each park. While "A Six Flags experience" sounds better, in my opinion, one cannot easily quantify what "a SF experience is" . It is different for everyone. They'd have to make a real effort in their marketing campaigns to define "a SF experience". It also sounds kind of like, "have a Six Flags day" and we all know how urban dictionary defines that! But honestly both of those options would be good in my opinion.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Great Adventurer
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad