Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Lord Robert

"Not pet. Wingman."
Apr 18, 2014
Any news yet when it comes to who's in charge of the shows this year and what do you think we'll expect once the shows are announced?

Well we do have the new safari village stage coming this year. Not sure what kind of show it will be, but i suspect it will be something we haven't seen before.

^This. While I wouldn't rule it out completely, I doubt we will see the Safari Stage, at least in the form that Evan leaked a few months back, at the park for the 2015 season. It was included as part of a master plan map of some of the park's planned projects, so it's likely still in the works. But with zero mention of it by the park, it seems doubtful that the Safari Stage will be ready for the 2015 season.

Reactions: Zachary
I wonder which shows will return this year, it's obvious that the Clown Band will return due to the audition listing on KD's website. As for the others I'm not sure, but KD40 On Stage has a chance of returning this year.

Reactions: Zachary
Wasn't the line-up last year announced on Feb 20? I wonder if they're waiting until later for this year's shows to be announced.

I don't think it's always the exact same day that they announce. For example, 2013's full lineup wasn't announced till March.

With that said, I'm very anxious to see what's in store this year.

I hope that #KD40 On Stage returns, I thought that it was a pretty good show for the rather tight budget they had. I wonder if Matt Ouimet ever plans to create a huge entertainment company in the future that's almost reminiscent of Kings Entertainment from the Taft-KECO days.

One could only hope.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad