Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Attraction Type
Roller Coaster
Attraction Status
Existing
This post violates ParkFans' rule prohibiting personal attacks. This user has received a formal warning for this post.
I’m pretty sure they meant that comment as “I don’t think that BGT management would find that a good value” and not a “BGT management wouldn’t find that a good value.”
Also, your post was downright rude.
No one asked for you interpretation of an unambiguous statement.... idiot fuckstick... wanna see what rude is??

No one asked for you interpretation of an unambiguous statement
We are on a forum. A place to talk about various topics, and often to interpret various statements. Nobody asks for someone else to interpret a statement, but it happens anyways. I was merely trying to elaborate on what @Python_Survivor said, and you took it as an insult. You also were extremely rude with your “Stop pretending” comment. That person so far has also not given you any reason to be rude to them, yet you did anyways.

Now for this part:
idiot fuckstick
Why would you say this? I understand sometimes you might get annoyed/upset/agitated for whatever reason, but that’s not a reason to insult someone. Especially when I simply clarified what someone else said. I would recommend that you take a moment and look at how you just treated 2 people that you have no idea who they are and think about how upset or angry you may have made us. I for one, don’t take being insulted lightly. I already receive enough of that working at a theme park. I don’t need it at home or even online. So, please think before you post. That is all.

Sigh oh kumba oh kumba. It’s a alright ride but I do not get the hype. I will gladly take green lantern over it, another, far superior B&M looper. However Kumba is amazing how B&M got the 7 inversion formula so right on their first try, it may be redundant now to have the standard loop, dive loop, zero g roll, cobra roll, brake run, interlocking corkscrew sequence of elements but it’s a great layout. Not as intense as anyone makes it out to be even as an intensity lover, but kumba is 100% going to reach the end of its service life within 3-5 is what I’d predict. After seeing nemesis and hulk, arguably 2 even more intense B&M coasters depending on who you talk to have already gotten retracks, is concerning for kumba to say the least. I do enjoy kumba but I don’t really know what BGT will do with it. They’re obviously keeping an eye on kumba. No doubt about that, however, Kumba will inevitably face either a tragic demise or a retrack that saves the ride.

Hopefully my dumbass rambling makes sense. I just like talking about coasters. : D

Was at BGT on Saturday, March 23, 2024, for the pin event. Kumba was operating two trains with the other two trains in the barn; one of which appeared to be seemingly in shape for service should it be needed. The fourth train looked to be in rebuild. Just curious what type of maintenance issues it might be having because it was running phenomenal.

Reactions: Coasternerd
This sign was ordered a year and a half ago. I'll believe Kumba is staying when I see work on it to preserve it's longevity, because right now it is not doing too hot from the maintenance side of things.
They just did major foundational work on it last year and repainted it.

I was on it the other day and it's running really well for its age

Not sure what you experienced, but it's clear the park is taking care of it

I'm not sure what's gonna happen to Kumba. On one hand, it still isn't the most structurally stable, and doesn't get high ridership. On another hand, "Kumba Reborn" with an extra inversion could be a cool way to get a new Florida record for that park.

• Love
Reactions: Fiender
ParkFans' Members watching a coaster, while doing structural calculations:

Confused Thinking GIF

The way thoosies talk about this ride it's almost as if they want it gone. I generally only ride it in the center seats as I find them more comfortable. It doesn't bother me but often it has a vibration(id struggle to call it a rattle) that leaves my wife a bit uneasy feeling. That said Gwazi is normally a one and done for her too.

I'd be curious to see what the ridership numbers a lre for this ride. It has lines on busy days but it certainly doesn't always have one. Since Sheikra has only been using one station there's a good chance it actually has the highest throughput in the park on days it is running two trains.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad