Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I tried the onion rings last weekend and they were pretty good. They did have a funny chemical aftertaste so I'm not sure I would get them again.

Edit : Maybe not so much a chemical aftertaste but a funny aftertaste - maybe more along the lines that the oil was getting a little old. Otherwise they were good - I agree with the review above. Not getting them again has more to do with my aversion to deep fried foods so it needs to taste really good if I was to order it again. My wife had the mac and cheese and she really liked it.

Last edited:
I ordered the chicken fried steak last weekend and they gave me no gravy at all. I also agree that the Alfredo was flavorless. The steak itself was very good, though, and I would definitely order it in the future if it has gravy on it.

I still look forward to trying more of the new menu, and hope that I just had a one-off experience. The menu sounds great on paper.

Last edited:
I ordered the chicken fried steak last weekend and they gave me no gravy at all. I also agree that the Alfredo was flavorless. The steak itself was very good, though, and I would definitely order it in the future if it has gravy on it.

I still look forward to trying more of the new menu, and hope that I just had a one-off experience. The menu sounds great on paper.

They didn't put gravy on our chicken fried steak at first, but, thankfully, asked if we wanted any before handing it to us at the end of the line. Anyone wanting a chicken fried steak without the country-style gravy is legitimately unimaginable to me—it's like an essential part of the dish!

Reactions: CastleOSullivan
Does anyone know if the chicken pot pie is gone for good? It wasn't on the menu tonight.

Didnt see chicken pot pie anymore when I went this past weekend, but Winterfest menu item was a Hot Brown.
Pot pie has been missing since the start of fall at this point I assume it's gone.

• Sad
Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad