Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
It has been announced on Busch Gardens' Facebook page that Jack Hanna will be making an appearance on the Passmember Preview Day! What does everyone think?

Facebook Announcement here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=239364738841

I've never seen Jack in person, but I think it would be awesome to meet him.

And I agree with Nora, if we all could get together, we'd probably have one heck of a time that day!

chris.kobelt said:
I know this is going to sound bad especially since I love BGW to death but who is Jack Hanna?

One of Busch's "animal ambassadors". You might recognize him if you see him, check Google Images.

Chris said:
chris.kobelt said:
I know this is going to sound bad especially since I love BGW to death but who is Jack Hanna?

One of Busch's "animal ambassadors". You might recognize him if you see him, check Google Images.
He has also appeared on many, many TV programs promoting the beauty and wonder of the natural world.

I watched his show back when I was in middle school, I'd love to see him! I did get to go one year to the passmember preview and it was Jack Hannah's second hand woman (her name slips my mind) they presented a bunch of animals in the globe theater throughout the day... very fun I'd recommend going especially if its Jack Hannah that will be doing the hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad