Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Panino e Dolce & Tower Pretzel

I tired the food there in August and it was so good, that it is the closest to the original Alpine Deli that we'll ever get.

New menu items at Panino e Dolce! :D
Kings Dominion said:
Or try one of our Chef’s fresh made Flatbread Panini like Turkey with Arugula, Swiss Cheese and Cranberry Mayo or Roast Beef with Spinach, Cheddar and Horseradish Aioli with Potato Chips and Pasta Salad, Caprese’ Salad or Fresh Cucumber and Tomato Salad and wash it all down with a refreshing Coca-Cola beverage.

Reactions: Zachary and Nicole

I noticed on the park map that Panino e Dolce is nowhere to be found, but there is a new eatery in its place called "Beer & Wine at International St.". According to the map, it serves imported and domestic beer, wine, and charcuterie boards. Did anyone manage to check it out?

Panino e Dolce was rarely open, but I will miss the fresh baked goods and Italian paninis it provided. Hopefully the new restaurant gets some more traffic; International Street has indeed been lacking a designated place to purchase alcoholic drinks.

Reactions: Zachary and Nicole

Although it was not open today I did manage to snag a couple pictures for you guys. One of the outside and one as best as I could manage of the beer that they serve. Looks like everything from Heineken to Labatt to their own beer.

Attachments

• IMG_20180402_184235_1.jpg
    IMG_20180402_184235_1.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20180402_174632.jpg
    IMG_20180402_174632.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 25
They even have Kirin Ichiban? Hmm. Tempting.

It reminds me of a cross between a light German and standard Mexican beer. It's sweet but in a good way.

CastleOSullivan said:
They even have Kirin Ichiban? Hmm. Tempting.

It reminds me of a cross between a light German and standard Mexican beer. It's sweet but in a good way.

Hm. An interesting mix for a Japanese brand sounds good though. I may have to try it.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad