Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

wombat96

avid coaster enjoyer
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com
While Star Spangled Nights is now gone the park will still show it's American pride by having fireworks July third through fifth. Based on the description used for the event I assume they will be utilizing the Star Spangled Nights soundtrack and firework display during the event.
Busch Gardens Williamsburg said:
Busch Gardens® celebrates our independence, July 3 - 5. This event inspires park-goers through fireworks and moving original soundscapes.

Reactions: jornor
Connor said:
Based on the description used for the event I assume they will be utilizing the Star Spangled Nights soundtrack and firework display during the event.

There is an extended soundtrack and fireworks show for Independence Day fireworks, it will include the SSN soundtrack(or at least I assume it will, as it did in recent years) but it will be almost double the normal time with the extension.

In Tampa, the fireworks are usually preceded by a concert. Afterwards, the band says "Look up to the sky!" and the show starts. This probably won't happen in Williamsburg however, because you can see the fireworks from many locations. In Tampa, you usually have to be in Gwazi Park, which is their equivalent of Festhaus Park (especially with concerts).

Reactions: MAZ
With the 4th being on Monday I'm really surprised that there won't be any fireworks on the 2nd, which is Saturday, or for that matter even on Friday the 1st. That would have covered the whole weekend.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad