Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
In my opinion, I feel like this is the golden age of HOS live shows at the park. Out of the four, there isn't a bad one and the guests I've brought with me to the park enjoy all of them, with no clear ranking of the best or worst show.

Got to go last night. I really hope they continue opening on select Thursdays in years to come. I'm not sure it was profitable for them to be open, but we sure had a great time. We pretty much had no more than a 5 minute wait for anything, (houses, rides, food, everything), and got to do a solo trip through Catacombs, which isn't my favorite, but it was a much better experience with just the 4 of us walking through. We hadn't done Frostbite since passmember preview night, and it was indeed much improved. If they can build on that improvement over the next couple of years, it has some good potential. Didn't get to catch any of the shows, but in 3.5 hours we hit all the houses, all the coasters and sat down for a meal. Great night in the park!

Since it's the last weekend of HOS, I hope BGW makes the most of it.

I went to Scarowinds last weekend. It was alot darker and scarier than HOS. I loved it! I put a review in the Carowinds thread.

Reactions: jornor and Merboy
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad